Monday, March 31, 2014

NEW VIDEO: Mrs. Knott's, 12"x12" Layout

Happy Monday, friends! Today I am going to be reorganizing the shipping and inventory area. Sound like fun? Want to come over and help? No? Really? I'll let you know how it goes. I'll probably be posting/whining about it on Facebook. :)

Over the weekend, I printed some more photos and got to enjoy a little bit of play time with my Basic Grey March Layout Kit. I made three layouts with it that I'll be posting throughout the week - one double page layout and two single page layouts.

Click HERE for more information about the Basic Grey monthly kits. 


We have been getting so many awesome responses to our Crop Out Cancer event! I have loved seeing all your cards for the Seton Breast Care Center and we have already surpassed our goal for the American Cancer Society!

There is still time to donate and get your complimentary copy of the Layers of Love manual!
 

 
 
 
 
 

Dinner at Mrs. Knott's

I used my March Basic Grey layout kit to scrap photos of our recent dinner at Mrs. Knott's. Having dinner at Mrs. Knott's always makes me think of two things: 1. my childhood in California and 2. Mildred Pierce (I think I said Mrs. Miniver on the video, which is wrong).

Basic Grey March Kit: http://goo.gl/AlNSYp


This embellishment cluster didn't turn out at all the way I planned, but I love the look of it. Those metal pieces are amazing, and I love the dark sticker layered over the busy chevron.

Basic Grey Spice Market collection: http://goo.gl/XQwf0N


Layering chipboard over stickers and more chipboard gives this embellishment cluster a ton of dimension and makes a wonderful frame for some journaling!

This one was a bit of a salvage job - that's why the journaling is a little wrinkly!


 

 Watch it Come Together

I filmed a video of this layout coming together, which you can watch below or click here to watch on my YouTube channel: Dinner at Mrs. Knott's.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for watching and have a GREAT week!
 
Kathryn :D

1 comment:

  1. Great video and layout, Kathryn! Fried chicken looked yummy! Loved those filigree pieces - the yellow and blue pieces - that you added to the page. They look awesome! Thank you for the video. Looking forward to seeing the other ones during the week.

    ReplyDelete