Monday, March 3, 2014

FREE Vintage Music Paper Downloads!

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you have a wonderful week planned for yourselves. Can you believe it is already March? Because I certainly can't. This year is really rocketing along.
Last Thursday evening, I made this lovely card during class:


Printable Music Paper

The background is music paper that I adhered to a card front, sealed with gel medium, lightly painted with gesso and then colored with Gelatos (any water based medium would work - even watered down acrylic paint).
I decided to bop around Pinterest looking for some free music paper downloads (for those of you who don't have a stash of vintage papers) and found these gorgeous papers from Far, Far Hill.

Far, Far Hill

The more I looked around the site, the more impressed I was! There are a ton of free printables, as well as larger kits for sale.
Take a look at these Easter Egg printables - how awesome would they look decorated a little and hanging from a tree with ribbons? It would make a fabulous project and decoration for the Spring.
Be sure to visit Far, Far Hill for more fabulous freebies and papers!

Thank You!

Kathryn :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cool finds!!!! The papers are great! and her blog is packed full of different free stuff :)

    ReplyDelete