Saturday, April 13, 2013

REMINDER: Pop Culture Layout Challenge!




I hope you all have lots of exciting things planned for this weekend!
 
 
 
 
Today is actually Mr. Lifeguard's birthday, so we are going to be doing some celebrating. I am thinking margaritas are in order!
 
I just wanted to remind you that you still have plenty of time to get your submission for the pop culture challenge ready. For more dteails on the challenge, click here: Pop Culture Challenge.
 
In other news, I am scheduled to get the wood veneer in on Tuesday, so I should be able to have that posted in the store Tuesday evening/Wednesday night assuming all goes well with the shipment.
 
 
Have a GREAT weekend!
 
Kathryn :D

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mr. Lifeguard!!! My computer died, so I am clueless on the veneer. I have a few videos to watch. Have a fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Mr. Lifeguard, I hope you both had a great day.

    ReplyDelete