Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hi, everyone! Thanks so much to everyone who left me birthday wishes this weekend ~ they really meant so much to me. I have a wonderful weekend with family and friends and am looking forward to a quiet week at home after all the excitement of last week.

The pre-order period for the Christmas in July card series stamps has closed & I've taken down the PayPal buttons. Once the stamps arrive from the manufacturers, we'll ship them out and schedule the first class! Thanks so much to everyone who ordered ~ I'm really looking forward to this class series.

Thanks again & have a GREAT week!

~Kathryn :D

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn - Sorry I missed your pre-order for the Christmas stamps. They are beautiful. I try to make religious cards each Christmas. Looking forward to seeing what cards you make with these stamps. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Sylvia in AZ

    ReplyDelete