Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Video: Fall Album + Fun Scrappy Goodies!

Hi, everyone! I have just finished the next layout in my "Love the Fall" album, which features the K & Company "Alleghany Plum" collection {available at JoAnn's} and the Fall 2010 Glimmer Mists.

I posted the video over on my YouTube Channel. You can view it below or follow the link to watch on YouTube: Love the Fall, Part 3.



I also went shopping yesterday at Scrapyland {it's an online retailer, but their warehouse is in Miami so if you live here you can go in there and shop around ~ just call first} and bought some fun stamps and dies. I went with Olga, who is a bad influence, and so I got lots of cool stuff. However, as a result, my debit card has now entered the witness relocation program:

Crafty Secrets "Art Studio" Clear Stamps:



He'd also just gotten in a bunch of stamps from Impression Obsession {a new addiction of mine} so I picked up a few of those as well:

Wood Grain:



Snowflakes:



Script:



Map:



By the way, if you are looking for either the Impression Obsession stamps "Branches" or "Crackle" that I have used recently in my UStreams, he should have them up on his website either by now or very soon.

Also in the stamp category, I picked up my first ever Greeting Farm stamp {sigh}: Cheeky Mate



At that point my debit card started wheezing and whining about not being able to go on, so I shocked it with the paddles and told it to man up ~ it was time to go nuts on some of the new Rachael Bright Sizzix Dies {they're beautiful!}:

Birds:



Clock, Ornate & Hands:



Corners, Flourish #2:



Frame, Ornate #3:



Key & Keyhole:



Wings, Angel:



I also picked up three of the Tim Holtz's dies from his last release that I skipped the first time around.

Gadget Gears: I'm collecting things for my upcoming steampunk album



On the Edge Ornate:



On the Edge Plaque & Postage:



That's it for what I bought, but that's not all I came home with! Dani {from Scrapyland} gave me a few sets of cool vintage inspired images to give away on the show, so I'll be having a few random number drawings for those during today's UStreams. Thanks, Dani!





I have lots of fun stuff planned & in the works for all these goodies, so stay tuned!

~Kathryn :D
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

10 comments:

  1. Just saw your video and it is a beautiful layout. Thanks for all your inspiration. The paper collection you are using is gorgeous. Just love those new dies too. Have fun with all your great items there. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! I can't wait to start using some of these goodies! I promised the girls on UStream that I would start posting lists of what I buy so they know what products are coming up! ;D So here's the first list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and well done on the video! Autumn is my absolute most favorite time of the year and I find myself buying up way more fall/Halloween themed goodies than anything else! I think I will have to make an Autumn mini of my own soon here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you got sooo many Fabulous Goodies on your shopping trip! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini fall album is turning out beautifully. Love all your goodies.
    Love your sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the fall mini is progressing. I like the layering you did on this page. Your shopping fun with Olga looks like you completely scored! The Crafty Secret collection is fun,is that a new collection? I don't think I've ever seen that one, love the pencil in it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kathryn very nice goodies I specially like the map stamp, the key and key hole and the frame die so beautiful. And the Fall mini is gorgeous with all those flowers. I just love your minis :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing video! :) I think that my first album I'll make "with" you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure if it's brand new, Jill, but I haven't seen it before & I think it's really fun!

    Noomiy, I think these papers are so gorgeous - I hope you have fun working with me on this one!

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete