Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cleaning Frenzy + New Video

Hi, everyone! I have finally recovered 100% from my sister's visit. The house is still immaculate, which is nice, so if any of you want to come for a visit & scrap with me ~ now's the time! :D

I spent Monday recovering from the stress of having company to visit by enjoying some quality time with my scraproom. I had managed to clean/organize it about 80% during the pre-company, whole-house cleaning frenzy, but there were still some boxes in there with random stuff that needed to be dealt with. So I decided that enough was enough & the room was going to get 100% organized or else!

So on Monday, I worked all day in there. I purged {I filled two USPS Large FRBs to the gills with stuff}, I trashed, I shredded, I organized & in the end it was totally spotless. There was not one item left without a home. ::deep sigh of bliss:: What was funny is that because of all the work I did, I was so inspired by ideas from touching all my scrappy stuff all day long, that I spent the rest of the day and night crafting.

First, I made another layout in the fall album & posted the video over on my YouTube Channel. You can view it below or follow the link to watch on YouTube: Love the Fall, Part 2.



But that's not all I did. Next, I broke into my Cosmo Cricket "Mitten Weather" paper collection and got started on a Winter/Christmas paper bag mini album I have been commissioned to do for a little boy. I filmed as I went, but those videos won't be posted until after Thanksgiving probably.

Even after doing all of that, I still had enough energy to start an 8"x8" Graphic 45 "Steampunk" mini album, so look for that in the future YouTube line-up. Those will probably start hitting the screen after the fall album is complete.

I have lots of fun stuff planned & in the works for the coming months on both YouTube and UStream & I am looking forward to it!

~Kathryn :D
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

P.S. Don't forget about the Graphic 45 "Steampunk" and 7 Gypsies "Paddington" challenge giveaway I'm having right now on my blog. Check it out here: Ninth Month of Christmas Giveaway.

6 comments:

  1. Geeze you were busy!!!! You got ALOT done!!! CAnt wait to see all those videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE watching you create,VERY inspiring. You always get me in the mood to create (which is not easily done). Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Tara, I was so busy that I'm still in awe of all I accomplished ~ absolute craziness! And I'm ready to head back in there for more after lunch!

    Maggie, to read that I inspire others to create is the highest compliment I can receive. Thank you very much & I am so happy that I can do that. Enoy all your creative time!

    ~Kathryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I feel so unproductive...;o) lol
    Can't wait to see all the projects you've started. I'm loving the Fall mini so far!

    Catherine A (KitCatherine)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! love the colors you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your ideas and watching how you create! Thanks for sharing your projects wirh us -you are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete